New to Collingwood (Collingwood Minor Hockey)

PrintNew to Collingwood

Played Before and Just Moved to Collingwood Area Read Here


If you have moved or are moving to the area and player has previously been registered at any other centre in Ontario or Canada you will need to complete the process below: 

For players who have been previously registered in another OMHA centre please complete the following form. When complete and all required documentation as indicated on form collected. Please scan form and all requested documents and email to the Registrar at [email protected] Player Transfer for Residential Moves

If you are moving to Collingwood from another OHF Minor Memberi.e(GTHL/Alliance/NOHA):

Please contact your current Association (GTHL/Alliance/NOHA) Office who then send you the New OHF Residential Move form. You will be instructed to send back thecompleted form along with the required documents listed. If approved your current Association will sign the form and email a copy of the signed form to the OMHA Office.Once the transferis approved on HCR CMHA will receive notification and the family can then register.


Questions? Please contact the CMHA Registrar at [email protected]