PTS and NRP Request form (Collingwood Minor Hockey)

Print PTS and NRP Request form
PTS and NRP forms will only be issued to players in good standing and registered with CMHA for the 2022-2023 season. If you have more than one child who requires a form(s), please fill out separate forms for each child. A PTS form is required to try out for AAA. The Collingwood AAA zone affiliate is the Grey Bruce Highlanders regardless of the players addresss. An NRP form is required to try out for A or AA. An NRP passport is only available to Peewee aged players and older and only one NRP form will be issued per player.
Player Information
Please fill out a separate form for each child who requires one.
  1. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
  2. example: [email protected]. PTS forms will be sent to this address.
Forms Requested
Players requesting an NRP form must specify whether they require a passport to AA tryouts or A tryouts.
Human Validation