Jan 22, 2021 | David Epp | 273 views
Please be advised that CMHA Board just held a meeting and is continuing to liaise with the Town of Collingwood in an effort to continue minor hockey following the lock down. This is obviously a fluid process and we are endeavouring to restart hockey February 19th if possible under Provincial guidelines. We appreciate the supportive communication from Parents as always expressing a desire to continue playing. Recently the OMHA has published support for extending hockey seasons into the spring and thus please know we are doing our best to hold a "2nd half to the season"!
CMHA Board of Directors