Permission to skate now available, News (Collingwood Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 04, 2019 | Valerie Campbell | 925 views
Permission to skate now available
Permission to Skate (PTS) and Junior Permission to Skate (Junior-PTS) forms are now available.  Please follow the steps below:
1: Sign your player up for CMHA minor hockey on CMHA’s website for the 2019/20 season 
2: Make sure your players CMHA account is in good standing 
3: Fill in and submit the PTS and NRP Request Form on the CMHA website home page under the Forms and Links tab, instructions on the form 
4: CMHA will compete the PTS form and send it to the email in the submission request form within 2-3 days 
5: Print the form and take with you to try-out Junior-PTS (Same as above plus): 

6: Have Grey/Bruce Highlanders association sign the form after CMHA has completed 
7: Parent/Guardian to sign 
8: Take completed form to try-out 

NRP forms are the same request submission form and will require steps 1 - 3 above.  NRP forms will likely be available next week.  They are not able to be emailed thus once steps 1 – 3 are complete you will receive further instructions from CMHA. 
Scotia Bank
Address: 247 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2M4 Phone:(705) 445-0580