Registration, News (Collingwood Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 29, 2017 | Mlougheed | 2467 views
Registration will open for the 2017-2018 season on April 1, 2017.

Please refer to the Registration Tab – General Information for details and pricing.

For those wishing to try-out for AAA you will require a Permission to Skate (PTS) Form.

For those wishing to try-out for AA or A you will require a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) Form.

PTS and NRP forms have not been received from the OMHA yet. Please monitor the website frequently for updated information and process to request these forms.